The Candela CO2Re Fractional laser is a versatile resurfacing laser and can fit any client’s needs as it can be tuned to deliver mild treatment for superficial sun damage and lines or more aggressive treatment to improve deeper lines, more severe sun damage, and surgical or traumatic scars even pre-cancerous lesions. Some of CO2RE impressive characteristics include:
- It can be fine-tuned to deliver great results in delicate areas like upper or lower eyelids as well as deep peri-oral “smoker” lines
- It is capable of fractional as well as full resurfacing
- It’s great for patients who want a one and done experience
- CO2 Fractional laser can help with deeper acne or post-traumatic scarring
- There are just 7 – 10 days of downtime
- Fantastic at minimizing wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots
- It has the capability to deliver treatments to multiple skin layers in one single pass
- It’s been described as a non-surgical facelift (yes, the results are that incredible!)
CO2 Fractionated Laser Resurfacing does have a little longer recovery when used in its more aggressive mode to treat the deep layers within the skin. This is ideal for patients who are seeking wish to avoid surgery but enjoy noticeable results. Lasers can also be paired with facelifts or eyelid surgeries to optimize and prolong surgical results.
Lighter lasers, such as the Fraxel Dual, need multiple treatments to achieve comparable results, whereas the Clear + Brilliant laser, although a great entry-level laser for the ones in their 30’s or clients with no option for prolonged downtime, cannot approach the “non-surgical facelift like results” that patients achieve with fewer CO2 fractional laser treatments in a short period of time. Post-treatment redness can last up to eight weeks, but is easily covered by makeup or tinted moisturizer after the initial recovery period.