Sclerotherapy in Palo Alto effectively treats unwanted spider veins and reticular veins (small varicose veins) to help you achieve clear, smooth skin. Palo Alto Laser & Skin Care performs sclerotherapy using Asclera for optimal safety and results.
Eliminate Spider Veins
& Small Varicose Veins
Sclerotherapy is a proven medical procedure to treat bothersome spider veins and small varicose veins. During the procedure, a specially formulated solution (Asclera) is injected into the targeted veins. This solution causes the veins to shrink, collapse, and eventually fade from view. Palo Alto Laser & Skin Care uses Asclera (polidocanol) for sclerotherapy to ensure effective, safe, and satisfying results.
- Spider veins less than 1 mm in diameter
- Reticular veins (small varicose veins) between 1 to 3 mm in diameter
Advantages Of Sclerotherapy:
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment
- Minimal discomfort during and after treatment
- Quick procedure (concludes within 45 minutes)
- Little to no downtime
- Effectively removes unwanted spider and reticular veins
Why Choose Palo Alto Laser & Skin
Care For Sclerotherapy?
Palo Alto Laser & Skin Care is your premier destination for sclerotherapy in Palo Alto. Our experienced professionals specialize in Asclera injections, ensuring safe and effective vein removal. With a commitment to personalized care, we invite you to schedule a consultation to discuss your unique needs and achieve clearer, smoother skin.