Strong, toned muscles serve two functions. They protect our bones while increasing our physical fitness and they also serve an aesthetic function. However, building muscles and targeting key muscles takes a lot of time, work, and oftentimes expenses (since feeding muscles high-quality proteins on a daily basis is a costly undertaking). That is why Palo Alto Laser and Skin Care offers Emsculpt NEO, a revolutionary technology that is completely non-invasive. Emsculpt NEO contours and sculpts specific muscles, resulting in hypertrophy (the enlargement of muscles) while burning away fat with RF energy.
Some benefits of Emsculpt NEO include:
- Strengthens, enlarges, and tones only the muscles you want
- Reduces Diastasis Recti
- Sculpts the body by targeting stubborn fat
- Builds muscle and burns fat at the same time—unlike at the gym where these two goals are exclusive
- Back pain reduction (Yes- Emsculpt NEO strengthens your core, therefore strengthening your back!)
- Visceral fat reduction
- Enjoy short 20-30-minute sessions per treatment site
- Once all initial treatments are complete, maintenance sessions are only necessary every 3-4 months
- Get all of the benefits of strengthened muscles without breaking a sweat
- No incisions, needles, or downtime
Emsculpt NEO is comfortable and many clients scroll through their phone or catch up on an audiobook while undergoing their treatment. The sensation of Emsculpt NEO can feel a little strange during your first treatment since your muscles are truly performing supramaximal contractions as if you are performing strength training moves and RF energy is breaking up fat. It’s important to still “feed” your muscles protein after an Emsculpt NEO session just like you would after a session at the gym. It is also normal to feel sore or delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) in the days following an Emsculpt NEO session. Remember, your muscles really have performed the equivalent to 20,000 strength moves, even though you never broke a sweat.
Your muscles don’t know if they are performing supramaximal contractions due to Emsculpt NEO or a traditional strength training routine, so the results are identical. However, nobody can perform 20,000 flawless strength training moves consecutively, let alone in 30 minutes. That’s why you don’t need a large number of initial sessions in order to see fantastic results. The exact number of sessions you’ll require will vary based on your body and goals, but typically 6 Emsculpt NEO treatments spaced 2-3 days apart per site is the average.