Strong, toned muscles serve two functions. They protect our bones while increasing our physical fitness and they also serve an aesthetic function. However, building muscles and targeting key muscles takes a lot of time, work, and oftentimes expenses since feeding muscles high-quality proteins on a daily basis is a costly undertaking. That is why Palo Alto Laser and Skin Care offers Emsculpt, a revolutionary technology that is completely non-invasive. Emsculpt contours and sculpts specific muscles, resulting in hypertrophy (the enlargement of muscles).
Some benefits of Emsculpt include:
- Strengthen, enlarge, and tone only the muscles you want
- Reduces Diastasis Recti
- Back pain reduction (Yes- Emsculpt strengthens your core, therefore strengthening your back!)
- Visceral fat reduction
- Enjoy short 20-30-minute sessions per treatment site
- Once all initial treatments are complete, maintenance sessions are only necessary every 3-4 months
- Get all of the benefits of strengthened muscles without breaking a sweat
- No incisions, needles, or downtime
Emsculpt is comfortable and many clients scroll through their phone or catch up on an audiobook while undergoing their treatment. The sensation of Emsculpt can feel a little strange during your first treatment since your muscles are truly responding with supramaximal contractions as if you are performing strength training moves. It’s important to still “feed” your muscles protein after an Emsculpt session just like you would after a session at the gym. It is also normal to feel sore or delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) in the days following Emsculpt. Remember, your muscles really have performed 20,000 strength moves, even though you never broke a sweat.